St. Trinity Church in Stakliškės
St. The Trinity Church is located in Prienai district, in the center of Stakliškii village, 1 km north of the Jiezno-Aukštadvaris road. Plastered masonry. Built in 1776
A late baroque church, cruciform plan, with a semi-circular apse, 2 towers. Single nave, with transept. Above the cross is a blind low dome. The churchyard is surrounded by a brick plastered fence.
Post a review