INTERNATIONAL NEIGHBORHOOD DAY in solidarity with the Ukrainians
In Birštonas in J. Basanavičius Square (if lis - in Birštonas Kurhaus, B. Sruogos St. 2)
Lithuanian and Ukrainian songs will be performed by:
* Cinnamon Duo Laura Budreckytė, Vytis Nivinskas
* Laurita Peleniūtė and Tadas Dešukas
* poet, bard Edmundas Janušaitis
* Inga Šeduikienė and children's singing group "Bitė Ritė".
We will participate:
* in a dance lesson with Virginija Bankauskienė and her staff
* in a fun education with Jurgita Jakaitiene, editor-illustrator of the magazine "Kutis"
* in creative workshops with artist Ilona Junevičienė
* in leather art workshops with artist Ramutė Toliušytė
* at the fair of skilled Birštonas and Ukrainians.
We will watch the fun Bubble Uncle program.
* come adorned in BLUE, YELLOW
* bring Lithuanian and Ukrainian flags
* Prepare and bring your favorite dish
* The most ingenious neighbors will receive great sponsor prizes.
WE ARE WAITING FOR EVERYONE AT THE COMMON TABLE!
The funds raised during the celebration will be used for soldiers, volunteers and territorial defense units fighting for the freedom of Ukraine
Public Institution Blue and Yellow
Bank account: LT17 7300 0101 4089 4869
Purpose of payment: SUPPORT